We believe in firm and decisive action. Our debt recovery service aims to collect your money swiftly, efficiently and whenever possible without the need to resort to sometimes lengthy and costly legal action.
We understand that no two debts are the same that is why before we embark on any action we will collate as much information as possible about the debt and how it was incurred and also, the debtor’s circumstances.
Our experienced Case Managers will assess the information; decide the best, the most efficient and appropriate method of collection,
which could also include visiting the debtor’s business/place of work and/or home. Our aim is to secure immediate payment or reach a settlement quickly on your behalf.
To find out more about our collections process (click here) or call 03333 444991 and speak to one of our advisers.
- Our Collectors are totally professional and have a good understanding of compliance and current legislation’s.
- We adopt a no nonsense attitude and are fully aware of nearly most of the delaying tactics and excuses used by debtors.
- When necessary we can provide professional Doorstep recovery, nationwide (for more information about this service, visit here)
No two debts are the same,
therefore we will never sacrifice
quality for quantity
- We can claim interest on your behalf under Section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at 8% per year from when the debt first became due.
- For undisputed debts we use Statutory Demands which are far quicker than the County Court route.
- For commercial debts; under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulation Act 2013, we can claim on your behalf late payment interest and compensation. “Simple” interest can be charged at 8% above the Bank of England reference rate and compensation can be claimed for each invoice; £40 up to £999, £70 up to £9,999 and £100 over £10,000.
*Free consultation with a solicitor. For debts in excess of £10,000.
At First Capitol we like to keep things simple and straightforward. We also aim to eliminate any stress you may have endured chasing payment. We provide free advice. Our case managers are available from 9.00am to 8.00pm – Monday to Friday and on Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm.
For more information or to discuss your requirements call 03333 444991